Tuesday 14 January 2014

White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins

I've sadly neglected this blog for about a week, instead favouriting google searches such as George Clooney with stubble, and Jesse Spencer and Taylor Kinney in bow ties. I also had the biggest fangirl moment when David Eigenberg retweeted and answered me on Twitter!

Anyway, I would like to share with you all this amazing muffin recipe!


This absolutely delicious white chocolate and raspberry muffin recipe is the best muffin recipe that you will ever try. They are so just so soft and yummy. I have also used this recipe to make chocolate chip muffins, which were just as delicious!

Ingredients:

3 Cups of Self-Raising Flour (sifted)
1 Cup of Caster Sugar
200g of White Chocolate
125g of Melted Butter
1 Egg
1 Cup of Milk
1/2 Cup of Cream
1tsp of Vanilla
200g of Frozen Raspberries

1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.

2. Mix dry ingredients together, then add the remaining ingredients (except the raspberries) and mix well.


3. Fold in frozen raspberries.


4. Spoon into patty cake pans and cook for 20-25 minutes.


I hope you guys enjoy these muffins, as they are the most delicious muffins I have ever tasted. Next week, I will be sharing with you guys a healthier alternative muffin recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment